This is the best tour for archeology lovers!
- One Adult from Naples
- One Adult from Sorrento, Positano, Amalfi coast, Salerno
- Adult Extra Adult 18+
- Child Ages 4 - 17
- Infant Ages 0 - 3
Explore Pompeii and Vesuvius
Our English speaking driver will meet you at your hotel lobby, train station or airport with a first-class minivan. The ancient city of Pompeii is one of Italy’s most popular tourist attractions and our tour is unique: you will visit the whole ancient city of Pompeii and you’ll breathe the roman atmosphere traveling in the past. It’s a relaxing tour that will make you live again Roman life in Pompeii! You will see the best places such as the “Teatro Grande”; our guide will let you hear the acoustic perfection of the auditory of the “Teatro Piccolo”; you will live again the domestic life. You will discover how thermal baths worked, you will walk along the principal street of commerce of Pompeii and you will see how ancient Romans used to spend their days and have fun. It is a private tour
- You will spend 2/2,5 hours in Pompeii and 1,5 hours at the Vesuvius (without guide), plus your time for lunch!
- The car will take you to the volcano and will stop at a certain point. With a walk ( about 1 hour) you can go up to the crater and join an amazing view!
- Due to our guide schedule, to the weather conditions and to the crowds you will be informed by our driver if you do first Pompeii or Mt Vesuvius. We will choose the best option for you.
- Important: In case of heavy rain the Vesuvius will be closed. The driver will suggest an alternative itinerary. (Herculaneum, Sorrento or Naples)
You can have a typical Italian lunch at a wine farm located in Pompeii ( optional), a typical Italian farm (it is a wine farm): this area is famous for its vinicultural and olive production. You can have a traditional Italian lunch, the menu includes a taste of five different wines, including “limoncello”, spicy cheese, salame, bruschetta, eggplant, parmesan, fresh bread with oil of olive, spaghetti with fresh tomato and a dessert. It is worth going!
- lunch price not included
- The tour takes place rain or shine.
- Comfortable shoes and a hat are recommended. You will actually walk on lava rock!
- All ages and fitness levels are welcome.
- Meeting place to be determined upon booking.
- You will not be standing in the entrance line, and you will have a great guide only for you!
- Skip-the-line tickets are included in the price.