The best local tour guides in Pompeii take you through a fascinating journey back to the Roman Empire, when Pompeii and the Vesuvius Volcano area was the most beautiful resort in Italy.
- Private Tour Price for 2 People
- Additional People
- Adult Ages 18+
- Child Ages 5-18
- Infant Ages 0 - 4
Take a Day Trip from Rome to Pompeii & Amalfi Coast!
See Pompeii, the buried city, and discover how was life in Roman times thanks to our knowledgeable and experienced tour driver, who takes you to the most interesting sites of this ancient city.
Our English-speaking driver meets you at your hotel lobby at 7.30 am.
See the best places in Pompeii, such as the Teatro Grande, hear the acoustic perfection of the auditorium of the Teatro Piccolo, and experience the domestic life of this time period. Discover how thermal baths worked, walk along the principal street of commerce of Pompeii, and see how ancient Romans used to spend their days and had fun. The visit lasts about 2.5 hours.
Your English-speaking driver drives you along Amalfi Coast Road, a narrow road that threads along the high cliffs above the sea. There you have the opportunity to take a lot of pictures of the panoramic and breathtaking views.
You stop in Positano, the pearl of the divine Amalfi Coast. This little village is sure to leave you breathless. You will never forget the colours, the atmosphere, the views, and the picturesque bays that characterize this little town. You also have free time to discover the village, walking through its narrow streets, for lunch and shopping.
- This is a private tour.
- You travel in a first-class car or minivan.
- Our driver gives you all the instructions and assistance needed.
- You will spend about 2.5 hours in Pompeii and 3 hours on the Amalfi Coast.
- Depending on our guide schedule, the weather conditions, and the crowds, you will be informed by our driver which site you will visit first. We will choose the best option for you.
- Entrance fees to the Pompeii ruins are included.
- The small group tour is in English
- The tour takes place rain or shine.
- Comfortable shoes and a hat are recommended. You will actually walk on lava rock!
- All ages and fitness levels are welcome.
- Meeting place: hotel lobby.
- You will not be standing in the entrance line, and you will have a great driver only for you!
- Skip-the-line tickets are included in the price
During the low season (November to February) we suggest to skip Positano where all the shops are closed and visit Sorrento instead.